Join us for a rewarding career.
We’re growing! We are looking to hire driven and hardworking individuals to join our team of specialist and generalist recruiters.
Be part of a collaborative culture
Positive, inspired and driven, we believe in the power of dreams.
We’re a boutique agency where you can be exposed to boundless opportunities and can make a real difference to clients and candidates.
We strive to enhance our customer's experience by constantly identifying opportunities for success
We regard honesty and simplicity as key in all our relationships and interactions.
We are passionate and driven by ideas to create meaningful connections and facilitate fruitful collaborations between people.
We value authenticity and maintain high levels of confidence in our partnerships with clients and candidates.
We believe in the long run and persevere to finish what we start, delivering our promises.
What we're looking for
Our role is both client- and candidate-fronting, where you’ll be required understand clients’ requirements and qualify potential candidates. The role will require you to:
- Identify business opportunities through prospecting, qualifying and closing
- Provide sound advice to clients on relevant legal frameworks and industry best practices
- Source and recruit candidates through various available platforms
- Screen applications and conduct interviews to assess candidates for open positions
- Guide candidates through the entire recruitment & selection process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates to expand professional network
We’re looking for team members who are excited about enhancing our customer’s experience and are driven by creative ideas and opportunities. You’ll need to have:
- Determination, drive, and passion building strong and meaningful relationships with people.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to show confidence, tact and professionalism in any situation.
- At least one year of work experience in any field, with a keen interest in business development and sales.
- Maturity and strong interest in building reputation, networks and strong professional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills in English and any second language.